Friday, April 29, 2011

Eyeliner Review - DoDo Club Stylish Pearly Eyes Pencil

Green, Blue, Gold and Silver
(There are also brown, sky blue, white in the range)

Green goodness. I never owned this type of light green eyeliner.


Green, blue, gold, silver


My lunch kahki told me this K mart at Novena got this one for one sale. I always scoffed at DoDo Club makeup due to a expensive and horrible makeup glitter I bought once.

However I could not resist the offer. This was  originaly at $7.50 each, but now approx $3.50 each. I tried the tester (a brown shade) and was impressed by the dark brown and smoothness etc.
However, the colors I purchased do not have testers.

Pros:
- Soft : Which means no crazy painful tugging of the eyelids. After I apply loads of eye shadow, it can be hard to apply still eyeliner. The softness can be a con if you only use eyeliner without eye shadow.
- Wide range of exotic colors: There was even an electric blue which I did not get. The gold is a little too light and cool for my liking. Love the silver and blue.

Cons:
- Too soft ? : The blue one seems to be melting away. I actually use the silver one more often and it is perfectly fine.
- Blunt Tip : Upon use, the tip can become blant , but all can be soloved with those mini eyeliner sharperners (I use my Rimmel's one, but Revlon e/l also have)

See my blue one, melting off , wasted as I like this color a lot.

On hindsight:
Should have bought the brown one :(. And will die die not buy this if it was full price. Even at $3.50, I feel I should have saved my $ and buy Revlon or Rimmel.

No comments:

Post a Comment