Friday, April 29, 2011

Brushes Review - Manicare Cosmetica Rounded Contour

Normal length, easier for storage

My very first bushy brush. I think it is synthetic fur. More animal friendly.

************************************************************

This brand of brushes seem to be only available at Guardian. May be Guardian's way of counter attacking Watson's Eco-tool brushes?

I have recently been hooked on You Tube makeup tutorials and could never get the outer V right. After getting this brush, it makes application for outer V so so so much easier. I really love this brush. It is cheap (around $7), easy to wash and dry and picks up the colors well as it is a dense brush. LOVE this.

I saw another version of this bushy brush that is longer. Not too sure what that is for though.

No comments:

Post a Comment