Friday, April 29, 2011

$2 Eyeshadows from Daiso

Went to Johor with Dad during the long Good Friday weekend. Insisted on going to a Daiso store which is at Aeon Shopping Centre. Going there was easy but getting out was not, we were lost for an hour! I bought 3 Daiso eyeshadows made by Ellefar brand. A blue, purple and green. Although all are from the same brand, the quality differs.

The packaging looks even better than cheapish brands like Silkygirl.

My fav : The Blue One
 Sitting Pretty , reminds me of Kate

Swatched with a sponge tip, once. My hand already applied foundation.
Can see it is really pigmented , with slight shimmer. Lovely
The Green and Purple

There were no testers but I read in another blog this is good. But when swatched I was a tad disappointed .

The color is very weak and the secondary color does not show up. Only the primary color does e.g. Green = Yellow, Purple = Pink. Weird!

But I have come to like it more now, as a lovely wash of color with no shimmer but gives a lovely sheen. For $2 it is great as a highlighter / japanese effect wash of color.

 Looks like a lovely purple, but is Pink

Swatched with sponge tip. Tried it with brush and it barely showed up.

No comments:

Post a Comment