Sunday, January 16, 2011

Lipstick Review - Revlon Color Burst in Soft Nude



In the last picture, I applied the lipstick over my lower lips only. In real life, this lipstick is less red compared to my natural lips.  If I apply it thickly over my lips, I look like I have no lips.

I bought this after seeing lots of rave reviews on this nude lipstick on foreign boards / you tube, but am left disappointed by the color. It accentuates the redness of my face, as now my face is redder compared to the lips. This is my second nude lipstick (the first was a disaster too).

The texture of the lipstick is good though. Very light on the lips, no scent, does not really accetuate the lines on the lips etc.  I have found  a good use for it now:)

I use it as a lip primer. In some mu books, they recommend using foundation on the lips, so that the color of the lipstick is more vibrant. Hence instead of using foundation, I use this first, before applying my lipstick.

No comments:

Post a Comment