Sunday, January 16, 2011

Body Oil - Loccitane Honey and Lemon


I have the Green Tea one (will do a review), and read other boards that there was another oil (an orange scented one), that smells very good. However that was limited edition and I missed it, hence I got this instead.
*******************************************************
The smell reminds me of lemon candies. Very fresh but not overwhelmingly sweet. It gives a powder like scent after ''dry-down''. I use it on my arms before I work, and the scent can last till after lunch. It does not feel overly oily, but sinks into the skin relatively well. However this product is not moisturising at all, as I still get dry spots. But I am using it for the scent factor, as this oil is more value for money compared to the perfume.

No comments:

Post a Comment